Lean Performance ERP Project Management
مدیریت پروژه ERP با عملکرد ناب
نویسنده: Brian J. Carroll
ناشر: Auerbach Publications
سال انتشار: ۲۰۰۸
تعداد صفحات:۴۵۴ صفحه
حجم دانلود: ۸ مگابایت
لینک معرفی سایت Amazon
Lean thinking is too often narrowly focused on physical processes, causing serious shortcomings, which limit Lean’s substantial benefits. Revised to consider the emerging global economy, Lean Performance ERP Project Management, Second Edition integrates strategy, people, process, and information technology into a project management methodology that applies Lean Thinking to all processes. It leverages Lean principles, tools, and practices to improve and then continuously improve management decision processes, information/support processes, and their linkages to Lean physical processes.
New in the Second Edition—
· Provides project managers an overview of lean benefits and challenges to present to Lean Sponsors and Lean Transformation Steering Committees
· Presents a strategy for ERP project managers dealing with Chinese-based manufacturing
· Includes a refreshed discussion of current events in the transition to lean in the global economy
· Discusses new developments such as e-kanban, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), Customer TAKT, and Operational TAKT
· Features a case study of the Lean Commerce system implemented by Toyota North America
Based on the author’s practical management and consulting experience, Lean Performance ERP Project Management: Implementing the Virtual Lean Enterprise clearly demonstrates that a lean tool kit requires the participation from all departments of an organization, from product development to fulfillment.