Pro Web Project Management
مدیریت پروژه های وب حرفه ای
نویسنده: Justin Emond
سال انتشار: ۲۰۱۱
تعداد صفحات: ۲۴۲ صفحه
حجم دانلود: ۷٫۶ مگابایت
Pro Web Project Management is a collection of hard-won lessons the authors have learned managing modern web projects with small and medium budgets in a consulting environment. This isn’t a book about project management theory. Pro Web Project Management tells how to create real deliverables, get answers from indecisive clients, manage wayward programmers, and use checklists to wow clients. This book is made up of real examples, real lessons, real documents, and real tips woven together into a step-by-step walkthrough of a project’s life cycle.
Pro Web Project Management is written for both the full-time project manager and the aspiring project manager who might have a role that blends client support, web development, and project management. The project budget sweet spot for this book is $50,000 to $500,000. If you manage a project in this space, reading this book will make you a better project manager.
- Learn how to manage a modern web project with a budget of $50,000 to $500,000
- Get actionable tips on dealing with real project management challenges
- Learn the simple, defined process—refined over the years—to take simple and complex projects from proposal to successful launch
What you’ll learn
- How to run an effective meeting
- How to write scopes of work that lead to successful projects
- How to create awesome screen mock-ups and wire frames
- How to use checklists to ensure successful project launches
- How to create deliverables like site maps, agendas, technical specifications, and requirements documents
- How to keep developers on track without micro-managing
Who this book is for
Pro Web Project Management is for project managers, project managers in training, and client sponsors that need real advice, tips, and guidance on small and medium-sized projects. It’s an excellent choice for consulting organizations that build web sites and web applications for clients.