The SAP Materials Management Handbook
هندبوک مدیریت مواد SAP
⭕️ نویسنده: Ashfaque Ahmed
⭕️ ناشر: CRC PRESS
⭕️ سال انتشار: ۲۰۱۴
⭕️ ویرایش: اول
⭕️ تعداد صفحات: ۴۳۶ صفحه
⭕️ فرمت: True PDF
⭕️ حجم دانلود: ۲۳ مگابایت
Although tens of thousands of global users have implemented Systems, Applications, and Products (SAP) for enterprise data processing for decades, there has been a need for a dependable reference on the subject, particularly for SAP materials management (SAP MM).
Filling this need, The SAP Materials Management Handbook provides a complete understanding of how to best configure and implement the SAP MM module across various types of projects. It uses system screenshots of real-time SAP environments to illustrate the complete flow of business transactions involved with SAP MM. Supplying detailed explanations of the steps involved, it presents case studies from actual projects that demonstrate how to convert theory into powerful SAP MM solutions.
- Includes tips on the customization required for procurement of materials and inventory management
- Covers the range of business scenarios related to SAP MM, including the subcontracting cycle and consignment cycle
- Provides step-by-step guidance to help you implement your own SAP MM module
- Illustrates the procure to pay lifecycle
- Depicts critical business flows with screenshots of real-time SAP environments
This much-needed reference explains how to use the SAP MM module to take care of the range of business functions related to purchasing, including purchase orders, purchase requisitions, outline contracts, and request for quotation. It also examines all SAP MM inventory management functions such as physical inventory, stock overview, stock valuation, movement types, and reservations―explaining how SAP MM can be used to define and maintain materials in your systems.