PRINCE2 in Action: Project Management in Real Terms
پرینس۲ در عمل
نویسنده: SUSAN TUTTLE
سال انتشار: ۲۰۱۸
What do a jilted bride, a football team and a scientist all have in common?
They are all case studies that demonstrate how PRINCE2® can be used to manage both professional and private lives.
This book can be used as a guide to the PRINCE2 framework, using everyday language and experiences, and focusing on areas such as product-based planning, project management, team structure and project flexibility. The translations and illustrations give a real-life context to the method, and provide evidence of how to use (and how not to use) it.
This step-by-step guide:
- Explains the principles of PRINCE2 in straightforward, manageable chunks;
- Emphasises how to apply PRINCE2 in practice, using real-life examples;
- Is written by an experienced PRINCE2 practitioner and trainer, so you can be sure that the information is based upon approaches that work;
- Gives clear explanations and practical illustrations in each section;
- Explains how to effectively apply PRINCE2’s principles, themes and processes to your projects and other real-world scenarios; and
- Has been updated for PRINCE2 2017
[useful_banner_manager banners=3 count=1]